Monday, April 14, 2014

A simple Layout!

Hi everyone!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are doing well! I went to a crop this past weekend and I got some Scrapbooking and Project Life Layouts done. Now I'm only 2 weeks behind! Here is my simple layout using a portrait of Jude that was taken on our cruise on the Carnival Fredom 2 weeks ago. I used my Bluegrass Farms Studio Calico Kit and some washi tape. I have to say the washi banners took some time but I totally love the look! 


I hope you enjoyed my post today! If you want to check out the Studio Calico Kits you can do so by CLICKING HERE.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a sweet layout of Jude! I love the darling picture! The layout is fabulous~super cute banner with fun patterns! Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete