Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello!

Hi Everyone!!!

Well I'm only 3 weeks into the new year... Can I change my resolutions?? Talk about fail... But better late than never right? LOL! Well this week I have two custom Banner Orders. The first one was for my friend Nikki Who's son Matthew turns one on Friday. I actually used my Cricut and my Gypsy! Here is Matthew's Custom Birthday Banner! 

I also made him a high chair banner! He looked super cute on his high chair and smashing his cake!
I was telling someone today that although I love papercrafting making banners has become one of my favorite things to make! 

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Cute banners. I use to work for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World in FL thru high school & college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live the chair banner! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete