Sunday, October 20, 2013

Still crafting out of boxes...

Hi everyone!!! 

Well as some of you might know we moved to a new place a about 3 weeks ago and we are still living out of boxes... Well at least I am. I have been working on unpacking. But my goodness do I hate to unpack! But I don't know anyone that loves to unpack. Here is a small peak into what I am dealing with here. This picture is from my Instagram page @pcarbon76
This is just a few of the boxes that I have filled to the brim with crafting stuff. I am still trying to figure out what my exact set up will be. I have to share the space with Hansel since he works from home.  Do you have any ideas? I would love to see your craftroom. Do you have a blog post with pictures of your craftroom? Post a link in the comments below. 

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment