Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I adore you...

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

Well I am back with another card! Have I told you that I love PINTEREST? My goodness I have learned so much on there. Today I am showing you a card featuring a new technique that I learned called Colored Kissing. I love it! This was the first time tried it and I have to say... I can see this becoming completely Addicting! I got these Neon Inks on Monday and I can't stop playing with them! i also pulled out some of my Retired Pink by Design Stamps!

Here is my card that features several Pink by Design Stamps!
Here is the recipe to my card:
Pink by Design - Bingo Set
Pink by Design - Trendy Alpha
Pink by Design - Giant Greetings
Pink by Design - Houndstooth Background
Pink by Design - Grow Stamp Set
Hero Arts - Neon Yellow ink
Hero Arts - Neon Orange ink
Hero Arts - Neon Green ink
Hero Arts - Neon Blue ink
Paper Trey Ink - Cardstock
Momento - Tuxedo Black ink

Happy Crafting!!!!

2 comments: