Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's time for the HooHoo Hoolidays!

CLICK HERE for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday! Welcome to another Pink by Design Feature Day for me. I hope that you all have been going to the Blog and checking out everyone's posts. There is daily inspiration there! I just love seeing Projects everyday. The ladies along with my buddy Bryan are UBER talented!

As you know I have been working on Christmas Cards so I don't fall into the same issue as last year... Making cards 70 cards... 2 weeks before. Yeah that was a GENIUS IDEA! haha!

Well here is another Pink by Design Sneak for you! This just might be my smallest card ever! 3x3.
I sure hope you will be joining us on Friday for the Pink by Design Ustream Release! More details in the upcoming days. Stay Tuned!

I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. You're card is sooo cute! I love it! It made me laugh. I love the owl's Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your HooHoo Hooliday card. It's so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete