Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Saturday!!!!

CLICK HERE for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday
CLICK HERE for CCCC
Hi Everyone!

I just got my Chomas Creations Gel Pens and I have been plaing with them and I have got to say... I love them! I love making Backgrounds and making some of the details on a cut really pop! They are so easy to use and super fun! Amy's has got a blog full of ideas, So be sure to check them out by clicking here. I can't believe that i waited this long to get them. In my project today i used The Chomas Creations Gel Pens & the Pink by Design Save the Tata's SVG to draw out the back ground on this must have paper from the 6x6 Basic Whites paper pad by Basic Grey. I punched out a square with my JIGGA Punch (it's Really Giga) if you saw our MEGA HAUL Video you would know why i said Jigga instead of Giga... and i placed a piece of cardstock from the Echo Park Be Mine 6x6 stack behind it for Contrast. I cut the Bra out from the Cricut Forever Young Cartridge. For the sentiments that are stamped on this card I used the Pink by Design Breast Wishes Set. I used embossing ink and powder to stamp the sentiment on the Ribbon. I love the way it came out!

I hope you enjoy my project today! I am really looking forward to playing with my Chomas Creations Gel Pens some more! More Projects to come!


I did want to let you all know that Next Thursday I am having Knee Surgery so my post will slow down a little for a few Weeks. I am starting to miss crafting already!

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Paula I love love love it!!! That turned out awesome! I'm so glad you are having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUper cute and love the Save the Tatas sentiment:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card so such a great cause! I'll be thinking of you, best of luck and a speedy recovery with your surgery

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thoughts your way on surgery day!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. So cute and the sentiment is hilarious.
    Heal quickly!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love, love, love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete