Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday!

CLICK HERE for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI
CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hey Everyone!

Happy Monday!!!! Well I am feeling a little better after the surgery. I Still cant sit at my Craft table and I miss it like crazy. I have been making stick pins (inspired by my friend Ana at Scrappy Pink Corner) and a little crochet to keep me busy while I am laid up. I want to thank everyone for their well wishes! I can't wait to get out of this bed and at least be able to sit in a chair...

Since I haven't been able to craft after surgery. Meriah at Tattered Time and I have decided to extend the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge for another week. Sorry for the inconvenience. Since we are extending it Meriah will pick 2 winners next Monday that will be entered for the Grand Prize at the End of the Month. CLICK HERE to enter the Challenge.

Now I wanted to share with all of you my NEW Button Storage! It took a while to get here but I was so excited to finally receive it. Here it is!!!
Isn't this just yummy!!! Get this! If you put a coin in it it will actually dispense the buttons... I plan on getting them from the top but thought that it was cool that the buttons came out when I put in a coin.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Pink by Design's Stamptastic Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Clever button holder. I have some marbles I had from my younger days inside a glass lamp.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute .. Thanks for sharing. I'd rather have chocolates .. but buttons are cute. giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I want one. I am jealous. LOL. I am so glad to know you are feeling better. Aren't the pins addicting. Wait till you get the spacers and beads for in between the glass ones. You will be hooked. OH, and lets not mention making the pin cushions.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! This is super cuterz! Talk about creativity! Hope you are doing great. How are ur deals coming along. :0) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete