Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #19 - Get Well Theme!

Hi Everyone!

This week I decided to go with a Get Well Theme. I really wanted to make this Card bright and cheery! I think It is! I don't have anyone to give this too right now and i hope i won't have to give it to anyone but it's nice to have it on hand. I used the Pink by Design presents More Than Favors "Say it in Spanish" stamp Que te mejores (Get Well). All you have to do is any projec that has to do with getting well :) Well here is my card! Can't wait to see yours!

Recipe for this card:
George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge
Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge
Stampin' up Green Galore Cardstock for the base
The Paper Studio - Poteeka Souffle
DCWV - Green Stack
Recollections Cardstock
Martha Stewart Writing Marker


The Blog Candy for this week is:
2 bottles of stickles in Fruit Punch and Lime Green

If you want to see the full Say it in Spanish Stamp Set and all of the Other awesome Pink by Design Stamps CLICK HERE!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Monday December 20th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Paula. So bright and cheery! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... How adorable and sweet is this card:) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Super cute! Love the colors and I LOVE Hello Kitty! TFS

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how colorful this card is! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Hello Kitty Card. My daughter likes Hellow Kitty. TFS. Have a great day. Will try and enter.
    pssnyman1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Did you receive the card from my chickie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't going to enter this challenge, because like everyone else...I have been so busy with getting ready for Christmas, then Christy rolled her car yesterday and I needed a card for her. Thanks for another great challenge, love your card!
    Merry Christmas Paula, hope Santa is good to you all.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. When will the contest be over
    Can I still enter my work
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete