Saturday, October 9, 2010

Special Card Request!!

Hello Followers Old and New!!!

My friend Chantay at
Strawberry Creations has asked for my help. She wants me to help her spread the word! When I heard this story I just couldn't help but help out with this Special Request. Chantay is calling on Her Scrappy Friends/Sisters to help her out. She has a friend who is asking us to make a Special 6 yr. olds Wish Come true. This will probably be his LAST BIRTHDAY according to his doctors because he is fighting brain cancer. All he has asked for is "LOTS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS" this year and his birthday party will be ...on October 23rd so the cards would have to be mailed out no later than the 15th of this month. Please let me know you will be able to make a card for Hunter. He is turning 7 this year! Thanks Ladies, he will Appreciate it to the upmost. See the info below:

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula for helping me out! This means a lot to me and I'm glad I have a friend like you to count on! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send one right over!!! I have a 5 year old and 8 year old... I'll have them help me so it will sure to be great for Hunter!!

    - Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice thing you girls are doing. As a mom of a 6 year old, I am in. My thoughts and prayers are with Hunter and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I want to help I am a mother so I can relate to what his mom is going through. He is my prayers. I'll get to working now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will mail the little man a card on Tues! Have you contacted the Cricut Card Fairies? Our leader is Crystal cricutcardfairyarmy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will make one tomorrow for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to send Hunter a birthday card, I will have both my daughter's to help me create a special card.. my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family..

    ReplyDelete
  8. My children and I will be sending a card first thing tomorrow. Thank you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete